Wireless Adapter MN-510

I had the Wireless Adapter MN-510 connected to my laptop
via a USB Hub and it was working fine. All of a sudden
the power light went out it it is not working. What
possibly happened? How can I fix it?
1 answer Last reply
More about wireless adapter

    Have you tried to connect the MN-510 directly to the PC
    without the hub? Try powering off the PC, wait 3mn, then
    turn it back on.

Routers Hardware Wireless Adapter Microsoft Networking