Wireless Adapter MN-510

Last response: in Networking
July 6, 2004 12:53:57 AM

I had the Wireless Adapter MN-510 connected to my laptop
via a USB Hub and it was working fine. All of a sudden
the power light went out it it is not working. What
possibly happened? How can I fix it?

More about : wireless adapter 510

Anonymous
July 6, 2004 7:53:05 AM

Have you tried to connect the MN-510 directly to the PC
without the hub? Try powering off the PC, wait 3mn, then
turn it back on.

!