Looking for pdf.....

Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.super-heroes (More info?)

I am looking for the PDF of DC heroes third edition or Blood of Heroes
using the MEGS mechanics. Anyone got their hands on this?

Please reply here and let me know, I have searched high and low.

Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.super-heroes (More info?)

On Wed, 11 May 2005 06:30:16 -0700, JoSchmo <noyb@me.com> drained his
beer, leaned back in the rec.games.frp.super-heroes beanbag and
drunkenly proclaimed the following

>I am looking for the PDF of DC heroes third edition or Blood of Heroes
>using the MEGS mechanics. Anyone got their hands on this?
>
>Please reply here and let me know, I have searched high and low.

FOAD.
--

Douglas E. Berry Do the OBVIOUS thing to send e-mail
Atheist #2147, Atheist Vet #5

"Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as
when they do it from religious conviction."
Blaise Pascal (1623-1662), Pense'es, #894.

On Wed, 11 May 2005 06:30:16 -0700, JoSchmo <noyb@me.com> wrote:
>I am looking for the PDF of DC heroes third edition or Blood of Heroes
>using the MEGS mechanics. Anyone got their hands on this?
>
>Please reply here and let me know, I have searched high and low.

I'm pretty sure that neither Mayfair nor Pulsar ever released that as a
PDF. You can find a hardcopy of the DC one on eBay, maybe Blood of Heroes
too but I never liked that stuff.

--
chuk

Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.super-heroes (More info?)

On Wed, 11 May 2005 06:30:16 -0700, JoSchmo <noyb@me.com> wrote:

>I am looking for the PDF of DC heroes third edition or Blood of Heroes
>using the MEGS mechanics. Anyone got their hands on this?
>
>Please reply here and let me know, I have searched high and low.

Since a new edition of the game has been in the works, I don't think
you'll find one.