Palm Vx - HotSync to MS Outlook instead of Lotus Notes

September 8, 2004 2:42:30 AM

Hello!
I wonder if anyone can shed some light at the problem at hand:
- My Palm Vx was somehow configured to do hotsync with LotusNotes
(I've got no idea what was done). We do not use Notes no more and
would like to hotsync to MS Outlook. We do not have Lotus Notes
available to us at the moment.
Any thoughts?
Many thanks
Anonymous
September 8, 2004 7:39:21 PM

If you still have the original Palm CD, simply install Pocket Mirror from
it. That's the conduit for syncing with Outlook. If you don't have the cd,
you may have to purchase a copy.

"Balrog" <kdv09@excite.com> wrote in message
> Hello!
> I wonder if anyone can shed some light at the problem at hand:
> - My Palm Vx was somehow configured to do hotsync with LotusNotes
> (I've got no idea what was done). We do not use Notes no more and
> would like to hotsync to MS Outlook. We do not have Lotus Notes
> available to us at the moment.
> Any thoughts?
> Many thanks
September 9, 2004 3:47:23 AM

Thanks! I do have the CD - will try it tonight

!