Lost MN-700 Install CD

Okay, now what do I do?
I bought the MN-700 unit and couldn't get it to work
because the wireless card in my laptop was defective (and I
didn't know it at the time). Thinking that the Wireless
Software was installed improperly, I deleted the MS
Wireless files. Then when I went to reload it, could not
find my installation CD that came with the unit.

I've tried downloading the update files from microsoft.com
but since there is nothing on my pc to update, it doesn't
work either.

Where can I find a copy of the installation CD that came
with my unit? Or is there a place on-line where I could
download it?

Help would be appreciated, folks! Thanks in advance.
Rich
2 answers Last reply
More about lost install

    hi,
    as far as ur issue concern you have to contact microsoft
    broadband support for getting new cd without any cost.
    If u have direct wired connection u don't require the
    installation cd because automatically it will detect the
    ip address. if u want to configure wireless adapter MN720
    you require the cd for updating the driver or else you can
    download the firmware file and extract that file in any
    folder and run the setup process (file MSbndownload.exe)
    http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/broadbandnetworking/15_Do
    wnloads.aspx

    You don't really need the install cd to setup anything, everything can be
    setup via the web interface.

    However, if you must use the software...

    Goto
    http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/broadbandnetworking/15_Downloads.aspx

    Select MN700
    Download the msbndownload.exe file
    Run the msbndownload.exe file
    Accept the EULA
    Save the files to "C:\MSBBN"
    Once the files are extracted, cancel the setup.

    Goto C:\MSBBN through Windows Explorer
    Right click msbn.msi and install it.

    --
    Jason Tsang - Microsoft MVP

    Find out about the MS MVP Program -

    "Rich" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Okay, now what do I do?
    > I bought the MN-700 unit and couldn't get it to work
    > because the wireless card in my laptop was defective (and I
    > didn't know it at the time). Thinking that the Wireless
    > Software was installed improperly, I deleted the MS
    > Wireless files. Then when I went to reload it, could not
    > find my installation CD that came with the unit.
    >
    > I've tried downloading the update files from microsoft.com
    > but since there is nothing on my pc to update, it doesn't
    > work either.
    >
    > Where can I find a copy of the installation CD that came
    > with my unit? Or is there a place on-line where I could
    > download it?
    >
    > Help would be appreciated, folks! Thanks in advance.
    > Rich

Routers Wireless CD-Rom Microsoft Networking