john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003

Several of the game sites I want to play on require the installation of
Java. I have heard that it presents a security threat, so I haven't
installed it yet. Does it present a threat XP, and if so are there any
precautions I can take to lessen the threat?

Thanks

Install the latest version of Java:

JAVA SOFTWARE FOR WINDOWS
http://java.com/en/download/download_the_latest.jsp