LIVING LEGENDS PRINT EDITION

Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.super-heroes (More info?)

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

AUSTIN, TX, July 17, 2005

UNIgames announces the print edition of Living Legends, the new
superhero role-playing game from writer/artist Jeff Dee.

Living Legends is the sequel to Villains & Vigilantes, one of the
industry's earliest superhero RPGs. Living Legends features point-based
character creation with the option of random generation, over 80 unique
super powers plus many enhancement and limitation options, and a fast
paced and playable game system. The 160-page book's contents are updated
from the original .pdf release, with rules clarifications, a new index,
and more black & white interior illustrations.

"We're very excited to be releasing a print edition of Living Legends,"
said Mr. Dee from his office in Texas. "We've been getting a lot of
demands for the print edition, and with RPGNow's help, we're happy to
comply!"

Living Legends remains one of the best selling non-d20 superhero
roleplaying products on RPGNow.
(http://www.rpgnow.com/default.php?manufacturers_id=432).

---

UNIgames is the design studio of Jeff Dee, co-creator of the Villains &
Vigilantes superhero RPG and illustrator of many early products in the
gaming industry, and 'Manda, co-creator of the Furcadia online
role-playing game.

http://www.io.com/unigames/unigames.html

For more information, contact:

Jeff Dee
unigames@io.com

Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.super-heroes (More info?)

Sorry everyone, I forgot to put [PR] in the subject line. Gonna have to
send it again. My bad.

-Jeff Dee
UNIgames

TRENDING THREADS