Mutants and Masterminds

Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.super-heroes (More info?)

Is it possible to grab onto a character using this power and throw him
against something hard for damage?

Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.super-heroes (More info?)

On Sun, 17 Jul 2005 03:19:47 GMT, rgorman@telusplanet.net (David
Johnston) wrote:

>Is it possible to grab onto a character using this power and throw him
>against something hard for damage?

Oops. Telekinesis is the power in question.

"David Johnston" <rgorman@telusplanet.net> wrote in message
> On Sun, 17 Jul 2005 03:19:47 GMT, rgorman@telusplanet.net (David
> Johnston) wrote:
>
>>Is it possible to grab onto a character using this power and throw him
>>against something hard for damage?
>
> Oops. Telekinesis is the power in question.

If the player has the Energy Blast extra on the power then yes you can do
damage with the power, describing it as knocking them around for damage my
be acceptable, or toss in the "knockback" stunt (if the GM allows) and there
you go

Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.super-heroes (More info?)

Sorry to jump into this so late, I just wanted to say that as far as I
remember, TK works the same as STR, except it's not possible to squeeze
with it like Darth Vader does. I think if you throw someone using TK,
they'd at least take KB damage if they hit the wall, and I would think
they'd take the full strength of the TK, just like if they were hurled
manually by a high-STR character.