Copy Error: Setup cannot copy the file upnpui.dll

Archived from groups: alt.os.windows-xp,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

I'm trying to install UPnP on my system but I get this error message. The
dll file IS there. I have tried downloading the file from the internet and
Browsing to it on the desktop but it always gives this error message.

Why can't Windows accept this file?

ss.
2 answers Last reply
More about copy error setup copy file upnpui
  1. Archived from groups: alt.os.windows-xp,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

    Synapse Syndrome wrote:
    > I'm trying to install UPnP on my system but I get this error message.
    > The dll file IS there. I have tried downloading the file from the
    > internet and Browsing to it on the desktop but it always gives this
    > error message.
    > Why can't Windows accept this file?
    >
    > ss.

    because kevin has a wound?
  2. Archived from groups: alt.os.windows-xp,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

    Synapse Syndrome, <paradroid2000@NOSPAMhotmail.com>, the stiffened,
    sternutatory retard, and callus scraper to the nobility, kvetched:

    > Over-decorated bum-fiddler yearns for grotesque aunt-fancy with stiff
    > one-eyed zipper snake to afford heartless beating of the meat on the
    > toilet seat. Mail me at paradroid2000@NOSPAMhotmail.com

Error Message DLL Windows XP