Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question

Copy Error: Setup cannot copy the file upnpui.dll

Tags:
  • Error Message
  • DLL
  • Windows XP
July 4, 2005 4:50:35 AM

Archived from groups: alt.os.windows-xp,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

I'm trying to install UPnP on my system but I get this error message. The
dll file IS there. I have tried downloading the file from the internet and
Browsing to it on the desktop but it always gives this error message.

Why can't Windows accept this file?

ss.

More about : copy error setup copy file upnpui dll

Anonymous
July 4, 2005 4:50:36 AM

Synapse Syndrome wrote:
> I'm trying to install UPnP on my system but I get this error message.
> The dll file IS there. I have tried downloading the file from the
> internet and Browsing to it on the desktop but it always gives this
> error message.
> Why can't Windows accept this file?
>
> ss.

because kevin has a wound?
Anonymous
July 5, 2005 12:01:46 AM

Archived from groups: alt.os.windows-xp,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

Synapse Syndrome, <paradroid2000@NOSPAMhotmail.com>, the stiffened,
sternutatory retard, and callus scraper to the nobility, kvetched: