bill

I was testing my new slipstreamed install disk.
I had planned to press F3 to abort install after my boot test.

Well, I have a wireless keyboard which doesn't work in DOS mode. So I
rebooted my machine.

No problem, but I want to clean up and temp files the install disk put on my
hard drive.

Can you point me to those files so I can erase them?

Thanks,
Bill

Hi,

Restart the partial setup, CD included, then cancel out of it.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone