Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.super-heroes (More info?)

David Johnston wrote:
> Or is it just my computer screwing up?
Is this the Fuzion Site? If it is then yes it is offline.
Ken

Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.super-heroes (More info?)

On Sun, 28 Aug 2005 23:46:15 -0400, Ken Vale <k3nv4l3@r0g3r5.com>
wrote:

>David Johnston wrote:
>> Or is it just my computer screwing up?
>Is this the Fuzion Site? If it is then yes it is offline.
>Ken

No, it's the Mutants and Mastermind site. And as it turns out it is
indeed down.

Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.super-heroes (More info?)

rOn Mon, 29 Aug 2005 16:55:23 GMT, rgorman@block.net (David Johnston)
wrote:

>On Sun, 28 Aug 2005 23:46:15 -0400, Ken Vale <k3nv4l3@r0g3r5.com>
>wrote:
>
>>David Johnston wrote:
>>> Or is it just my computer screwing up?
>>Is this the Fuzion Site? If it is then yes it is offline.
>>Ken
>
>No, it's the Mutants and Mastermind site. And as it turns out it is
>indeed down.

Another thing we can blame on the hurricane.

Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.super-heroes (More info?)

Yeah it looks like they were moving to bigger digs and went down
(paranoia aside that M&M2E's release just came out at Gen Con then they
went down its all just coincidental)