How would I remove SuSE Linux on a dual boot system with xp

Where can I find a tutorial to do it

Once you boot from the CD follow the instructions until you get to the part
where you see all the partitions on your hard drive.

Also I am refering to this guide

http://www.linuxforums.org/tutorials/1/tutorial-20532.html

I am going to completely uninstall SuSE Linux the reinstall is a dual boot
as a way of increaseing space

Also I found these too would they help but they look oudated and when I
remove Linux won't I have a huge space of blank space which I could merge
into XP

http://portal.suse.com/sdb/en/1999/03/tg_deinstall.html
http://portal.suse.com/sdb/en/2002/09/fhas...stall_grub.html

Also I don't have partition magic

Its a dual boot with Xp and Xp is the primary install with SuSE as second in
one hardrive
4 answers Last reply
More about remove suse linux dual boot system

    All you need for an excellent eXPerience is to install Windows XP
    on one partition. You do not need a sub-standard O/S such as Linux.

    How to Remove Linux and Install Windows XP
    http://support.microsoft.com/d­efault.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;3144­58

    How to Remove the Linux LILO Boot Manager
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;315224&Product=winxp

    Clean Install Windows XP

    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP
    Windows XP - Shell/User
    Microsoft Newsgroups

    "cheetahman" <cheetahman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

    | Where can I find a tutorial to do it
    |
    | Once you boot from the CD follow the instructions until you get to the part
    | where you see all the partitions on your hard drive.
    |
    | Also I am refering to this guide
    |
    | http://www.linuxforums.org/tutorials/1/tutorial-20532.html
    |

    | I am going to completely uninstall SuSE Linux the reinstall is a dual boot
    | as a way of increaseing space
    |
    | Also I found these too would they help but they look oudated and when I
    | remove Linux won't I have a huge space of blank space which I could merge
    | into XP
    |
    | http://portal.suse.com/sdb/en/1999/03/tg_deinstall.html
    | http://portal.suse.com/sdb/en/2002/09/fhas...stall_grub.html
    |
    | Also I don't have partition magic
    |
    | Its a dual boot with Xp and Xp is the primary install with SuSE as second in
    | one hardrive

    I am not going to remove SuSE I am just going to reinstall is a dual boot
    plus xp is already installed.

    "Carey Frisch [MVP]" wrote:

    > All you need for an excellent eXPerience is to install Windows XP
    > on one partition. You do not need a sub-standard O/S such as Linux.
    >
    > How to Remove Linux and Install Windows XP
    > http://support.microsoft.com/d­efault.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;3144­58
    >
    > How to Remove the Linux LILO Boot Manager
    > http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;315224&Product=winxp
    >
    > Clean Install Windows XP
    > http://www.michaelstevenstech.com/cleanxpinstall.html
    >
    > --
    > Carey Frisch
    > Microsoft MVP
    > Windows XP - Shell/User
    > Microsoft Newsgroups

    > "cheetahman" <cheetahman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
    >
    > | Where can I find a tutorial to do it
    > |
    > | Once you boot from the CD follow the instructions until you get to the part
    > | where you see all the partitions on your hard drive.
    > |
    > | Also I am refering to this guide
    > |
    > | http://www.linuxforums.org/tutorials/1/tutorial-20532.html
    > |

    > | I am going to completely uninstall SuSE Linux the reinstall is a dual boot
    > | as a way of increaseing space
    > |
    > | Also I found these too would they help but they look oudated and when I
    > | remove Linux won't I have a huge space of blank space which I could merge
    > | into XP
    > |
    > | http://portal.suse.com/sdb/en/1999/03/tg_deinstall.html
    > | http://portal.suse.com/sdb/en/2002/09/fhas...stall_grub.html
    > |
    > | Also I don't have partition magic
    > |
    > | Its a dual boot with Xp and Xp is the primary install with SuSE as second in
    > | one hardrive

    You did give this advice in another post. Troll

    Roberto come to http://www.linuxforums.org/ and post there also which linux
    do you have

    --
    Peter

    > on one partition. You do not need a sub-standard O/S such as Linux.

    Do the words narrow-minded, blinkers or proselytizing mean anything to you?
    It is clear that you would be a nobody in life, since you don't acknowledge
    the fact that competition could exist, or exists. Even an employee of MS
    wouldn't dismiss Linux as 'a sub-standard OS'.

Windows XP Dual Boot Linux