Clob

Distinguished
Sep 7, 2003
I am assuming that they are analog because It looks as if it connects with a standard stereo jack. I dont see why they would be digital without a Decoder none the less without any digital inputs. But, not being digital is not a bad thing.

On a side note, these guys look prety powerful. 200W RMS. If you get these let me know what you think.

Edit: I would figure that THX would take more advantage of multichannel rather than a 2.1 set up.

"If youre paddling upstream in a canoe and a
wheel falls off, how many pancakes fit in a doghouse? None! Icecream doesn't have bones!!!"
<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by clob on 08/11/04 10:20 AM.</EM></FONT></P>

Maverick99

Distinguished
Aug 11, 2004
alright cool, i'm also thinkin about upgrading from an audigy es to an audigy 2 zs. would this make much of a different using the logitech z-2200's with the audigy 2 zs?
thx

Clob

Distinguished
Sep 7, 2003
If the ES is 24 bit, then there will be little difference between the two. If you want to take full advantage of your card, you should get a multi channel speaker system.

"If youre paddling upstream in a canoe and a
wheel falls off, how many pancakes fit in a doghouse? None! Icecream doesn't have bones!!!"