  • Video Games
Last response: in PC Gaming
Anonymous
April 28, 2005 3:24:05 PM

I have been trying to get into the spades rooms and have been getting
this msg since Saturday afternoon. I have tried alot of things to fix
this, to no avail. Can u help me PLEASE?

More about : script language java

Anonymous
April 28, 2005 8:57:04 PM

Teri Roper wrote:
> I have been trying to get into the spades rooms and have been getting
> this msg since Saturday afternoon. I have tried alot of things to fix
> this, to no avail. Can u help me PLEASE?

I don't know what the cause is, but you are seeing a fragment of the
HTML that should be generating the web page. You should check over in
the microsoft.public.games.zone group.