<SCRIPT language='java

I have been trying to get into the spades rooms and have been getting
this msg since Saturday afternoon. I have tried alot of things to fix
this, to no avail. Can u help me PLEASE?
1 answer Last reply
More about script language java

    Teri Roper wrote:
    > I have been trying to get into the spades rooms and have been getting
    > this msg since Saturday afternoon. I have tried alot of things to fix
    > this, to no avail. Can u help me PLEASE?

    I don't know what the cause is, but you are seeing a fragment of the
    HTML that should be generating the web page. You should check over in
    the microsoft.public.games.zone group.

Java Games Microsoft Video Games