Kenny

Distinguished
Feb 9, 2001

This just started happening out of nowhere..I logged into my user name and
this showed up in a box.

Centinel VxD:APVXDWIN.EXE - Unable to locate component
X This application has failed to start because SPORDER.dll was not found
Re-Installing the application may fix this problem.

The file APVXDWIN.EXE is related to Panda anti-virus suite. If you have it
installed, reinstall it to fix the error or find its entry in Control Panel

--
JonyBrv

"Kenny" wrote:

> This just started happening out of nowhere..I logged into my user name and
> this showed up in a box.
>
> Centinel VxD:APVXDWIN.EXE - Unable to locate component
> X This application has failed to start because SPORDER.dll was not found
> Re-Installing the application may fix this problem.

Kenny

Distinguished
Feb 9, 2001

Hey..I do have Panda..Thanks a lot for helping me! That sure was a quick
response!
Thanks again, Kenny

"Jonybrv" wrote:

> The file APVXDWIN.EXE is related to Panda anti-virus suite. If you have it
> installed, reinstall it to fix the error or find its entry in Control Panel
> | Add/Remove programs to remove.
>
> --
> JonyBrv
>
> "Kenny" wrote:
>
> > This just started happening out of nowhere..I logged into my user name and
> > this showed up in a box.
> >
> > Centinel VxD:APVXDWIN.EXE - Unable to locate component
> > X This application has failed to start because SPORDER.dll was not found
> > Re-Installing the application may fix this problem.

You are welcome.
--
JonyBrv