Error after Login

This just started happening out of nowhere..I logged into my user name and
this showed up in a box.

Centinel VxD:APVXDWIN.EXE - Unable to locate component
X This application has failed to start because SPORDER.dll was not found
Re-Installing the application may fix this problem.
3 answers Last reply
More about error login

    The file APVXDWIN.EXE is related to Panda anti-virus suite. If you have it
    installed, reinstall it to fix the error or find its entry in Control Panel

    --
    JonyBrv

    "Kenny" wrote:

    > This just started happening out of nowhere..I logged into my user name and
    > this showed up in a box.
    >
    > Centinel VxD:APVXDWIN.EXE - Unable to locate component
    > X This application has failed to start because SPORDER.dll was not found
    > Re-Installing the application may fix this problem.

    Hey..I do have Panda..Thanks a lot for helping me! That sure was a quick
    response!
    Thanks again, Kenny

    "Jonybrv" wrote:

    > The file APVXDWIN.EXE is related to Panda anti-virus suite. If you have it
    > installed, reinstall it to fix the error or find its entry in Control Panel
    > | Add/Remove programs to remove.
    >
    > --
    > JonyBrv
    >
    > "Kenny" wrote:
    >
    > > This just started happening out of nowhere..I logged into my user name and
    > > this showed up in a box.
    > >
    > > Centinel VxD:APVXDWIN.EXE - Unable to locate component
    > > ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    > > X This application has failed to start because SPORDER.dll was not found
    > > Re-Installing the application may fix this problem.

    You are welcome.
    --
    JonyBrv

    "Kenny" wrote:

    > Hey..I do have Panda..Thanks a lot for helping me! That sure was a quick
    > response!
    > Thanks again, Kenny
    >

    > "Jonybrv" wrote:
    >

    > > The file APVXDWIN.EXE is related to Panda anti-virus suite. If you have it
    > > installed, reinstall it to fix the error or find its entry in Control Panel
    > > | Add/Remove programs to remove.
    > >
    > > --
    > > JonyBrv
    > >
    > > "Kenny" wrote:
    > >
    > > > This just started happening out of nowhere..I logged into my user name and
    > > > this showed up in a box.
    > > >
    > > > Centinel VxD:APVXDWIN.EXE - Unable to locate component
    > > > X This application has failed to start because SPORDER.dll was not found
    > > > Re-Installing the application may fix this problem.

Login Microsoft Windows XP