Dell tech chat room

Has anyone here ever gotten help thru Dell's tech chat room?
Everytime I look, it's unavailable, except for one time. I was in the chat
room waiting about 15 minutes, and told repeatedly that someone would be
with me in a moment. Then I was suddenly booted out. When I went back, I
noticed the chat room unavailable again.

I cannot access my D drive. It will not even open, and the icon has even disappeared from "My Computer"

LUCILLE WHEATER

Honorable
Jul 14, 2012

Has anyone here ever gotten help thru Dell's tech chat room?
Everytime I look, it's unavailable, except for one time. I was in the chat
room waiting about 15 minutes, and told repeatedly that someone would be
with me in a moment. Then I was suddenly booted out. When I went back, I
noticed the chat room unavailable again.

I've been trying for 2 dAYS TO GET MY NEW COMPUTER GOING. i FINALLY GOT TO THE INTERNET BUT HAVE NO IDEA ON FAVORITES OR EMAIL AND i CAN'T TRANSFER MY DOCUMENTS HAS i DON'T HAVE THE PRODUCT CODE FOR WINDOWS IN MY PACKET - VERY DISCOURAGING.

Lucille, please open a new thread and we will help you with your computer issues.