Are there any z-code games with graphics freely available?

Hello,

Wonder if any (non-commercial) games have been made in z-code V6-format,
WITH graphics? I would like to see some, but havent found any.
Found only one example of advent.Z6 from the ftp, BUT it was supposed
to be an example of v6-format WITHOUT the graphics.

Does anyone know?

-mikko

> Wonder if any (non-commercial) games have been made in z-code V6-format,
> WITH graphics? I would like to see some, but havent found any.
> Found only one example of advent.Z6 from the ftp, BUT it was supposed
> to be an example of v6-format WITHOUT the graphics.

Apart from various demos (such as Kevin Bracey's toucan drawing program,
which comes with Windows Frotz 2002), the only one I know of is in the
Archive in games/zcode:
http://ifarchive.heanet.ie/if-archive/games/zcode/sh2.blb

From the index entry:
The Black River Emerald, an adaptation of the Sherlock Holmes Solo
Mysteries gamebook #2. The book was written by Peter Ryan, and
adapted for Inform by "Doc".

David

TRENDING THREADS