MyDVD - err -31000

recorded House (channel 5 - excellent program) on my memorex
re-recordables using my LiteOn LW 5005.

I am trying to transfer to write once dvds (for my sis-in-law) and am
using Sonic MyDVD (which was bundled on my Dell - 3 months old -
running windows XP) and everytime i try to burn it (and burn to folder
- so not the disk at fault) i get an error -31000 audio?

i also tried removing 'movie 2' but it still fell over.

I have made sure i am running on DMA not PIO (bit of the old regedit)

Quote:
Could not complete the last command because: DVD-illegal audio wasn't
transcoded (DVDErr, -31000) PGC Info: name = Movie 2, ref = KApgc, time
= 0

Willow : I knew it. I knew it. Well, not in the sense of having the
slightest idea, but I knew there was something I didn't know

pennie.thomas@ace-ina.com wrote:
> recorded House (channel 5 - excellent program) on my memorex
> re-recordables using my LiteOn LW 5005.
>
> I am trying to transfer to write once dvds (for my sis-in-law) and am
> using Sonic MyDVD (which was bundled on my Dell - 3 months old -
> running windows XP) and everytime i try to burn it (and burn to folder
> - so not the disk at fault) i get an error -31000 audio?
>
> i also tried removing 'movie 2' but it still fell over.
>
> I have made sure i am running on DMA not PIO (bit of the old regedit)
>

> Quote:
> Could not complete the last command because: DVD-illegal audio wasn't
> transcoded (DVDErr, -31000) PGC Info: name = Movie 2, ref = KApgc,
> time = 0

Sounds like a problem with MyDVD, and in case you hadn't notice, this is
not a MyDVD group.

--
Peace!
Kurt