Very Good Experience

jc14all

Distinguished
Mar 31, 2001
I just purchased this case <A HREF="http://store.yahoo.com/directron/ma01sld.html" target="_new">Chieftec Matrix</A> at this site <b>Directron.com</b>. It was a very smooth transaction. They had everything I needed, like a one-stop shopping experience. I had the choice of choosing every option, i.e., PSU, fans, acrylic window (case mods), the works, or to build an entire system. I choose ground shipment because I live in TX, it took 3 days. It was packaged tight with styrofoam buttons and top & bottom molding, w/no damage whatsoever. Talking about a happy camper. :smile: :lol: :wink: :cool:

<font color=purple><b>Listen twice as much as you Speak. Better yet, Think twice. :wink: </font color=purple></b>

That's a damn fine case too. Last case I bought online wasn't packed well, and some of the rivets had popped by the time it arrived. Good to see someone does the job properly - thanks for sharing that.

:eek: Wingding - The Forum's Official Bottom Feeder :eek:

jc14all

Distinguished
Mar 31, 2001
Yeah, I love this case. Doing some cool cathode mods with the fans to lite up the acrylic window. Got 6 quiet fans cranking in it, 3 on the intake and 3 on the exhaust. The nice thing about it is the space for later upgrades.

I highly recommend Directron.com.

<font color=purple><b>Listen twice as much as you Speak. Better yet, Think twice. :wink: </font color=purple></b>

jc14all

Distinguished
Mar 31, 2001
:smile: The price was right as well for what I got. Just like your signature say! :wink: