  • Quick Launch
  • Icons
  • Windows XP
July 4, 2005 1:06:03 PM

The icons in my Quick Launch thingie keep turning into those generic "e"s.
What the heck can I do to fix it?
--
k8

More about : quick launch icons disappear

July 4, 2005 3:30:03 PM

This is normal if your shortcuts point to Web pages or locations. If you have
program shortcuts there that are on your computer, they should stay the same.
Quick launch is better for programs. Use Favorites for Web sites.