Are we going down the drain?

Last response: in Video Games
May 9, 2004 1:25:28 AM

I see nm here almost except what.s happened. Nobody is messaging and
doesn.t apparently care about the dearth of rcif except the Polish (or
whatever language it is) rubbishers. are we reduced to this? What an ending

Anne

More about : drain

Anonymous
May 9, 2004 1:25:29 AM

"Anne Borland" <Anne_Borland@btinternet.com> wrote in

> I see nm here almost except what.s happened. Nobody is messaging and
> doesn.t apparently care about the dearth of rcif except the Polish (or
> whatever language it is) rubbishers. are we reduced to this? What an
> ending

I was going to write a mocking note to this, but then I realized: his is a
deliberate troll, right?

Dave Doty

May 9, 2004 10:39:27 PM

In article <Xns94E3AA96E8C51dsdoty@38.119.71.33>,
David Doty <davedoty@hotmail.com> wrote:

> "Anne Borland" <Anne_Borland@btinternet.com> wrote in
>
> > I see nm here almost except what.s happened. Nobody is messaging and
> > doesn.t apparently care about the dearth of rcif except the Polish (or
> > whatever language it is) rubbishers. are we reduced to this? What an
> > ending
>
> I was going to write a mocking note to this, but then I realized: his is a
> deliberate troll, right?

Yes.

-- Uli
Anonymous
May 10, 2004 1:27:10 PM

On Sat, 8 May 2004, David Doty wrote:

> "Anne Borland" <Anne_Borland@btinternet.com> wrote in
>
> > I see nm here almost except what.s happened. Nobody is messaging and
> > doesn.t apparently care about the dearth of rcif except the Polish (or
> > whatever language it is) rubbishers. are we reduced to this? What an
> > ending
>
> I was going to write a mocking note to this, but then I realized: his is
> a deliberate troll, right?

At least it would be if it were in the least bit coherent.

|| Quintin Stone O- > "You speak of necessary evil? One ||
|| Code Monkey < of those necessities is that if ||
|| Rebel Programmers Society > innocents must suffer, the guilty must ||
|| stone@rps.net < suffer more." -- Mackenzie Calhoun ||
|| http://www.rps.net/QS/ > "Once Burned" by Peter David ||