Question about buying first gaming pc.

Intensetaco

Honorable
Jul 9, 2012
Hello, I am currently looking into buying a new pc. The one I have currently is just some HP I bought 5 years ago at an office depot. I'd like to buy a gaming pc that would allow me to play games in HD and smoothly. I have about a 900 dollar limit for the pc itself (need money for monitor etc) and I was considering buying it from Cyberpowerpc.com. What I didn't know is if they come with all the cables to hook them up to a monitor and everything else and if it is a good site. I'm not very knowledgeable about computers, so any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Yoshiji

Honorable
Apr 30, 2012
From what I know of cyberpowerpc.com, its a pretty reliable site so you should be good on that. As far as a hook up for your monitor, the monitor itself will come with a VGA, DVI, or HDMI cable to hook up to your computer (or all three).

I would recommend CyberpowerPC to anyone wanting a quality gaming PC but does not care to build it themselves. They do provide quite a few options and it seems to me that their prices are fair.
You may find all your options intimidating there... just post a new thread about your particular quandry/delemnia (okay; your question) but post it in the Systems area here
http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/forum-31.html
Easy to get carried away in the CyberpowerPC site...