Can't share files and printers, internet is ok

Hi, I have a PC and a laptop, wireless network-MN-720and
MN-700 for laptop. Computers do not recognoze each other
though they are in the same workgroup, connected to the
same network, share same security key. They share internet
connections. PC finds laptop on the network, but when I
try to access it -it says"device is not available". Laptop
doesn't find a PC and says" no devices found on the
network".Could you help me? What is wrong? thank you, Eka

Heh, you are probably running software firewalls on the
PC's (e.g. Norton or Windows ICF). DIsable them or
reconfigure them to allow NetBIOS broadcasts over the LAN.

iI have disconnected Norton, but not Windows ICF, I will
try. Thanks