Trying to install Messenger 7.0 and I keep getting this error??
ERROR CREATING PROCESS <C:\Documents and Settings\#1\Local
Settings\Temp\IXP000.TMP\bootstrap.exe>. Reason: The system cannot find the
path specified.
Any Ideas???
Thanks stokes280.

Are you using the latest version of the MSN Messenger 7 install file?

Version 7.0.816 was just released last Thursday.

Try re-downloading it from http://messenger.msn.com and try it again and see
if the same thing happens.

If it does, open the MSN Messenger install file with something like WinRAR,
and decompress the .msi file, and double click it to install it.

--
Gary Tsang
Microsoft MVP - Windows XP Shell/User