[SPAG] Happy Anniversary Baby

Archived from groups: rec.arts.int-fiction,rec.games.int-fiction (More info?)

Gerry Kevin Wilson released the first issue of SPAG on May 15th, 1994,
which means that the zine has reached its 10th anniversary. I'm now
soliciting contributions for SPAG 37, which will be an Anniversary
Celebration issue.

SPAG has always depended on contributions from the community at large,
and 10 years down the road, that hasn't changed. I'm seeking
intelligent, well-written reviews of IF games -- if you're looking for
ideas on what to review, check the "10 Most Wanted" list in the news
section of the latest issue (it's at http://www.sparkynet.com/spag.) I
also accept articles (query first on the topic), review packages
(reviewing multiple games in one essay or multiple essays with
connective material), and in-depth analyses (spoilers allowed -- these
go in SPAG Specifics.)

Help celebrate 10 years of SPAG! The deadline for this issue is June
5th.

Oh, and one more thing: thank you for helping to keep text adventures
alive.

--
Paul O'Brian obrian@colorado.edu http://ucsu.colorado.edu/~obrian
SPAG began on May 15th, 1994. Help us celebrate 10 years of IF reviews

Archived from groups: rec.arts.int-fiction,rec.games.int-fiction (More info?)

Paul, I bet you got golden balls.

A.P. Hill

Archived from groups: rec.arts.int-fiction,rec.games.int-fiction (More info?)

"A.P. Hill" <aphill@altavista.com> wrote:

(Damn, you're not plonked?! I thought you're in my killfile already...)

Plonked.

Much better now.

--
Stas Starkov

"My misspent, dope smoking youth has finally paid off - I think I
understood a fair amount of that post."
-- "Geekly" at alt.fan.tarantino

Archived from groups: rec.arts.int-fiction,rec.games.int-fiction (More info?)

"Stas Starkov"

> (Damn, you're not plonked?! I thought you're in my killfile already...)
>
> Plonked.

Thank you for updating us on the contents of your killfile. We are all *so
very* interested.

> Much better now.

Your sense of self-accomplishment is fully justified. It takes a big man to
write "plonk". You can finally look in the mirror without recoiling from it.

"Joe Pudloc" <jace@jace.com> wrote:
> "Stas Starkov"
>
> > (Damn, you're not plonked?! I thought you're in my killfile already...)
> >
> > Plonked.
>
> Thank you for updating us on the contents of your killfile. We are all *so
> very* interested.

Well... do you know who is A.P. Hill?

> > Much better now.
>
> Your sense of self-accomplishment is fully justified. It takes a big man to
> write "plonk". You can finally look in the mirror without recoiling from it.

(To tell the truth, I'm embarrassed.)

Ok, I won't post "plonked" anymore.

-- "Geekly" at alt.fan.tarantino