Closed

Zorkmid coin

Dear Group,
I was curious to know if anyone here has one of the Zorkmid coins
that came with the Zorkmid trilogy back in 1987 or so. I would love to
finally have this coin, so if there is anyone in this Group who has an
extra one, or who is willing to part with his or her coin, please let
me know. You name the price. Thanks so much, Erik
(my e-mail is evm111 at hotmail dot com)
evm111#hotmail.com (replace the # with @)
5 answers Last reply
More about zorkmid coin
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.int-fiction (More info?)

    evm111@hotmail.com (Erik McCrea) wrote in message news:<5ffb3b0c.0405241427.4039498a@posting.google.com>...
    > Dear Group,
    > I was curious to know if anyone here has one of the Zorkmid coins
    > that came with the Zorkmid trilogy back in 1987 or so. I would love to
    > finally have this coin, so if there is anyone in this Group who has an
    > extra one, or who is willing to part with his or her coin, please let
    > me know. You name the price. Thanks so much, Erik
    > (my e-mail is evm111 at hotmail dot com)
    > evm111#hotmail.com (replace the # with @)

    Don't know anything about this web site or how current it is or
    anything, but came across it and thought you might be interested:

    http://quendor.robinlionheart.com/zorkmid/
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.int-fiction (More info?)

    Thanks! I did find that site, and I've never received any responses to
    the 2 e-mails I sent. Thanks again! Erik

    sockpanda@yahoo.com (Nord_and_Bert) wrote in message news:<a9ffe7a9.0406022009.57d3213e@posting.google.com>...
    > evm111@hotmail.com (Erik McCrea) wrote in message news:<5ffb3b0c.0405241427.4039498a@posting.google.com>...
    > > Dear Group,
    > > I was curious to know if anyone here has one of the Zorkmid coins
    > > that came with the Zorkmid trilogy back in 1987 or so. I would love to
    > > finally have this coin, so if there is anyone in this Group who has an
    > > extra one, or who is willing to part with his or her coin, please let
    > > me know. You name the price. Thanks so much, Erik
    > > (my e-mail is evm111 at hotmail dot com)
    > > evm111#hotmail.com (replace the # with @)
    >
    > Don't know anything about this web site or how current it is or
    > anything, but came across it and thought you might be interested:
    >
    > http://quendor.robinlionheart.com/zorkmid/
  3. I have an original Zorkmid, for the right price it could be yours, make an offer.
  4. Coin guy said:
    I have an original Zorkmid, for the right price it could be yours, make an offer. Colin dot hind at hotmail dot com

    You replied to a poster who left his message on June 4, 2004 more than six years ago. The member is no longer active on the forum. Try not to revive old dead threads by checking the date of message before you reply.

Games Video Games Product