New Adventure Gaming Blog

See:

http://dunric.blogspot.com/

Feel free to post comments as you see fit. The blog will be updated twice
a week, and maybe more (depending on the need).

Enjoy! :)

Sincerely,

Paul Panks
dunric@yahoo.com

--
panks@sdf.lonestar.org
More about adventure gaming blog

    On Fri, 28 May 2004 01:36:02 +0000 (UTC), Paul Allen Panks
    <panks@sdf.lonestar.org> tried to confuse everyone with this message:

    >See:
    >
    >http://dunric.blogspot.com/
    >
    >Feel free to post comments as you see fit. The blog will be updated twice
    >a week, and maybe more (depending on the need).

    I feel stupid. What is blog?

    --
    |Here you can see, how awful I'm at Quake speedrunning| Grue(at)mail.ru|
    |E1M1 :29 E1M5 :19 E2M1 :10 E3M2 :22 E4M5 :15,===""================;
    |E1M2 :36 E1M6 :11 E2M3 :27 E4M1 :30 E4M6 :24|->grue3.tripod.com<--|
    |E1M3_:43__E1M7_:14__E3M1_:43__E4M2_:52__END__:37;================[4*72]
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.int-fiction (More info?)

    Timofei Shatrov wrote:
    > On Fri, 28 May 2004 01:36:02 +0000 (UTC), Paul Allen Panks
    > <panks@sdf.lonestar.org> tried to confuse everyone with this
    > message:
    >
    >> See:
    >>
    >> http://dunric.blogspot.com/
    >>
    >> Feel free to post comments as you see fit. The blog will be
    >> updated twice a week, and maybe more (depending on the need).
    >
    > I feel stupid. What is blog?

    Quoted from a bloging sight:

    "Blog" is short for Web log, which can be anything from a news site to
    an online journal. Blogs allow you to instantly publish your thoughts
    and ideas from anywhere.

    People all over the world have blogs. It's a fun and easy way to keep
    in touch with your friends, post links to interesting webpages, or
    just record your thoughts.

    ]

    --
    ~ Matthew M Poxson ~
    17446 Mumon-Mon-Hum-Mal-Law died in The Gnomish Mines on level 7

    Paul Allen Panks wrote:
    > See:
    >
    > http://dunric.blogspot.com/
    >
    > Feel free to post comments as you see fit. The blog will be updated
    > twice a week, and maybe more (depending on the need).
    >
    > Enjoy! :)
    >
    > Sincerely,
    >
    > Paul Panks
    > dunric@yahoo.com

    I have to say, in the game you posted there is a glitch. You kill the
    paladin, he drops a scimitar, armor, and a shield but you can't pick up the
    scimitar. Every time I try I get the same result as the ? command.
    --

    With my foot in the door since 1988
  4. Archived from groups: rec.games.int-fiction (More info?)

    I fixed it. :) The scimitar should now be able to be picked up.

    Sincerely,

    Paul

Gaming Games Video Games