Sign in with
Your question

Internet access through Kies

Last response: in General Connectivity
January 15, 2013 5:06:28 AM

Hello,
How to browse internet on other computer by connecting my Samsung galaxy fit mobile through USB via software "Kies" ?

More about : internet access kies

January 28, 2013 5:10:44 PM

Are you talking about tethering your Samsung Galaxy to a computer so that you can browse the internet on the computer ?
Or are you wanting to connect to the computer so you can browse the internt on your Galaxy and not use the mobile network ?
February 4, 2013 4:00:12 AM

Hello Inzone , Thanks for the reply , I am talking about tethering my Samsung Galaxy to a computer so that I can browse the internet on the computer
Related resources
February 5, 2013 5:46:26 PM

To set up your phone as a tethered modem you will have to cantact your cell phone provider to do that because it will affect your data plan and the cell provider is the only one that can set your phone up as a tethered modem.
February 15, 2013 8:26:20 AM

inzone said:
To set up your phone as a tethered modem you will have to cantact your cell phone provider to do that because it will affect your data plan and the cell provider is the only one that can set your phone up as a tethered modem.

Thank you Inzone ,I appreciate your help
February 15, 2013 4:26:11 PM

If your through with this thread please select a best answer so we can close it. If you still are not satisfied with the answers let us know and we will continue to leave it open in case there are any more responses.
!