Cannot install Roxio Creator 7

Jerry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I keep getting an error 1500 message when trying to install Roxio Creator 7.
Is there a way to go into the registry keys and delete everything associated
with Roxio, since I had version 5 on the computer previously.

Roxio sent me a couple of zapper programs to clean the registry. You are
welcome to copies if you want.

Send me an email and I'll attach them to a reply.

My real address is

dschmidtATpacifierDOTcom <=== change the obvious

--
Don
Vancouver, USA

"Jerry" <Jerry@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I keep getting an error 1500 message when trying to install Roxio Creator
>7.
> Is there a way to go into the registry keys and delete everything
> associated
> with Roxio, since I had version 5 on the computer previously.

Ask RoxAnn!
http://www.roxio.com/en/support/index.jhtml

Roxio Discussion Groups
http://www.roxio.com/en/support/discussions/discussion_menu.jhtml

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

=?Utf-8?B?SmVycnk=?= wrote:

> I keep getting an error 1500 message when trying to install Roxio Creator 7.
> Is there a way to go into the registry keys and delete everything associated
> with Roxio, since I had version 5 on the computer previously.

Yes.

TRENDING THREADS