Status
Not open for further replies.

Korbin91

Distinguished
Mar 10, 2006
i have the new QC3 bose headphones. When i plug them into my computer, i hear a low rumble. What do i have to do to get rid of this low rumble sound?

Korbin91

Distinguished
Mar 10, 2006
my volume levels?, sorry, i think i nead to learn more stuff about this... i have a sound effect program called Realtek AC97

i mean what is your system volume level on your comp. also what program are you using to play your muusic and what volume is it set at.

also do you have the correct drivers for your sound.

one thing i will note is that alot of people say onboard and bose are rubbish, together i dread to think what they will do. that is others opinion and not mine.

Korbin91

Distinguished
Mar 10, 2006
well... my volume is ... i dont know... lower then half... anyway... when i mute my sound, i still hear it, i even reinstalled my sound driver... when the driver was off my comp i still heard it, i think im jsut hearing electric stuff

phamily

Distinguished
Oct 30, 2006
i too believe it is your onboard sound. and i also always recommend a soundcard. Especially with a set of bose headphones. Should never go sheap on sound card and pair em up with expensive audio equipment. You'll notice the quality upgrade too.

Status
Not open for further replies.