Medal of Honor-Allied Assault

Listen here,
I know of a game that will take 23 hrs. out of your day.
Meadal of Honor-Allied Assault is a WWII game that
will take you from Afrika to Norway to France and ultimatly Germany.
Respond for more info.
Eagle66
eagle66@microsoft.com

"Eagle66" <eagle66@microsoft.com> wrote in news:evQLGq1TFHA.1152
@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:

> Listen here,
> I know of a game that will take 23 hrs. out of your day.
> Meadal of Honor-Allied Assault is a WWII game that
> will take you from Afrika to Norway to France and ultimatly Germany.
> Respond for more info.
> Eagle66
> eagle66@microsoft.com

where can I get this game at?
brandon

"Brandon Mitchell" <wheele06@morrisville.edu> wrote in message
> "Eagle66" <eagle66@microsoft.com> wrote in news:evQLGq1TFHA.1152
> @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:

You can get it at target, wal-mart, or for military only the Exchange.if you
get it get the WAR CHEST.
Eagle66
d:)