New Interactive Fiction page

Last response: in Video Games
June 6, 2004 7:13:49 AM

Archived from groups: rec.arts.int-fiction,rec.games.int-fiction (More info?)

See:

http://www.geocities.com/dunric/games.html

this took me several hours to compile, but it does span most of my
interactive fiction work since 1999 (excluding my Commodore adventures, of
course).

You can also find other games I have not previously published, including
Golgatha 1/2, Orbit Zone and Conquest of Attica. Some use VGA graphics,
while others are simply hybrid-text adventures.

Enjoy!

Sincerely,

Paul Allen Panks [a/k/a "Dunric"]
dunric@yahoo.com

--
panks@sdf.lonestar.org
June 7, 2004 11:30:03 AM

Paul Allen Panks <panks@sdf.lonestar.org> wrote in message news:<c9u25d$acp$1@chessie.cirr.com>...
> See:
>
> http://www.geocities.com/dunric/games.html
>
> this took me several hours to compile, but it does span most of my
> interactive fiction work since 1999 (excluding my Commodore adventures, of
> course).
>
> You can also find other games I have not previously published, including
> Golgatha 1/2, Orbit Zone and Conquest of Attica. Some use VGA graphics,
> while others are simply hybrid-text adventures.
>
> Enjoy!
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Paul Allen Panks [a/k/a "Dunric"]
> dunric@yahoo.com

Are you autistic?
June 7, 2004 7:36:25 PM

PeePeeInMyPooPoo wrote:

> Paul Allen Panks <panks@sdf.lonestar.org> wrote in message
>> See:
>>
>> http://www.geocities.com/dunric/games.html
>>
>> this took me several hours to compile, but it does span most of my
>> interactive fiction work since 1999 (excluding my Commodore adventures,
>> of course).
>>
>> You can also find other games I have not previously published, including
>> Golgatha 1/2, Orbit Zone and Conquest of Attica. Some use VGA graphics,
>> while others are simply hybrid-text adventures.
>>
>> Enjoy!
>>
>> Sincerely,
>>
>> Paul Allen Panks [a/k/a "Dunric"]
>> dunric@yahoo.com
>
> Are you autistic?

Why're you asking him this?

--
Stuart "Sslaxx" Moore.
http://www.livejournal.com/users/sslaxx/

Archived from groups: rec.arts.int-fiction,rec.games.int-fiction (More info?)

On or about 6/7/2004 9:30 AM, PeePeeInMyPooPoo did proclaim:
> Are you autistic?

Why, are you looking for someone with common interests?
Anonymous
June 7, 2004 10:15:11 PM

"PeePeeInMyPooPoo" <doodoo9to5@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Are you autistic?

Takes one to know one.
Anonymous
June 8, 2004 2:16:25 AM

Archived from groups: rec.arts.int-fiction,rec.games.int-fiction (More info?)

Roger,

I must admit that I do not just post here to advertise my games. I also
post on both int-fiction groups for a variety of reasons. My most common
reason is to ask a question related to interactive-fiction and to provide
helpful information on writing IF-related games.

I also enjoy posting, occasionally, articles on writing IF games, as well
as providing useful links to IF-related content.

Do I advertise frequently? Sure. But I advertise what I feel are fairly
interesting, and free, interactive fiction. Would I consider my work
"great"? No, not at all. Is it "good"? Yes, much of it.

However, I am not attempting to win a popularity contest. When I post, I'm
trying to relay what I feel to be useful and helpful information on
IF-related games. I've also posted in the past about Zork, Beyond Zork,
The Pawn, and other games, either asking questions about them, or posting
stories about my favorite experiences in playing these classic games.

This is not meant to be a flame, just a response to your post.

Sincerely,

Paul Allen Panks [a/k/a "Dunric"]
dunric@yahoo.com
ICQ# 12234336
Homepage: http://www.geocities.com/dunric/westfront.html
AOL Instant Messenger: paulpanks076
Yahoo Instant Messenger: dunric

--
panks@sdf.lonestar.org
June 8, 2004 1:36:08 PM

On Mon, 7 Jun 2004 18:15:11 +0100, David Whyld wrote:

> "PeePeeInMyPooPoo" <doodoo9to5@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
>> Are you autistic?
>

> Takes one to know one.

That sounds like a particularly ironic statement, given how hard it is to
know what is known by an autistic....
!