Icons in system tray - update

Are there any ways to change updating time
of the icons in system tray?

The only solution I've found is by hoovering the
cursor above the area.

Win XP SP2 Home

Tia

Rolfie

Systray Icons should be updated automatically as they are the programs that
are running constantly in background.

If that does not happen, it can be considered as an erratic behavior due to
low system resources. Can you let us know which program does not update
itself ?

-------
JonyBrv