To "Thomas Stearnes"

Archived from groups: rec.arts.int-fiction,rec.games.int-fiction (More info?)

Dear Thomas,

Please apologize for your post. It was low and insensitive, especially
after all of the hard work that I've done.

Sincerely,

Paul Panks
dunric@yahoo.com

--
panks@sdf.lonestar.org

Archived from groups: rec.arts.int-fiction,rec.games.int-fiction (More info?)

Also:

While at least one person doesn't agree, I feel that this is a great
accomplishment that validates all of my hard work over the years. Perhaps
others are jealous, and who can blame them? I've worked hard for many
years to produce great games. So what if "Thomas Stearnes" doesn't
approve? The decision by LinuxWorld to publish my article speaks volumes
of the quality of my Public Domain work.

Sincerely,

Paul Allen Panks [a/k/a "Dunric"]
dunric@yahoo.com
ICQ# 12234336

In rec.games.int-fiction Paul Allen Panks <panks@sdf.lonestar.org> wrote:
> Dear Thomas,

> Please apologize for your post. It was low and insensitive, especially
> after all of the hard work that I've done.

> Sincerely,

> Paul Panks
> dunric@yahoo.com

> --