I lost my phone

I lost my mobile Samsung duos chaton mobile c3312 and I put a phone password to dat mobile ... and I don't have any proof and emi number also den how to find my mobile ...
1 answer Last reply
More about lost phone
  1. There are steps that you can take and the first is to file a police report for a lost or stolen phone, next you can contact your cell phone provider to have them disable the sim card so no charges are applied to your account.
    The following links are things that you can do if you choose to.


    http://www.ehow.com/how_7276339_tr [...] umber.html

    http://www.software112.com/search- [...] acker.html
Ask a new question

Read More

Wireless Access Mobile Phones Samsung