Cannot import and paste movie files into moviemaker

keith

I have been trying to edit movie files importedfrom the web and up unitl
recently it has worked fine. Recently however, I get an error message that
says "cannot import file. Unspecified error. If I exit out of moviemaker
and return, the files are imported. However, I cannot drag and drop them
onto the storyboard. Anyone come across the same problem?

Keith.

kelly

Suggestions, Keith:
http://search.microsoft.com/search/results.aspx?view=en-us&st=b&na=82&qu=moviemaker+support

--

All the Best,
Kelly (MS-MVP)

Troubleshooting Windows XP
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com

"Keith" <Keith@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have been trying to edit movie files importedfrom the web and up unitl
> recently it has worked fine. Recently however, I get an error message
> that
> says "cannot import file. Unspecified error. If I exit out of moviemaker
> and return, the files are imported. However, I cannot drag and drop them
> onto the storyboard. Anyone come across the same problem?
>
> Keith.

Kindly post to the Specific newsgroup:-

regards,
ssg MS-MVP

Keith wrote:

> I have been trying to edit movie files importedfrom the web and up unitl
> recently it has worked fine. Recently however, I get an error message that
> says "cannot import file. Unspecified error. If I exit out of moviemaker
> and return, the files are imported. However, I cannot drag and drop them
> onto the storyboard. Anyone come across the same problem?
>
> Keith.

keith

thanks for your note. Don't know how to access the newsgroup you suggested.
Can you elaborate?

Keith.

"S.Sengupta" wrote:

> Kindly post to the Specific newsgroup:-
>
> regards,
> ssg MS-MVP
>
> Keith wrote:
>
> > I have been trying to edit movie files importedfrom the web and up unitl
> > recently it has worked fine. Recently however, I get an error message that
> > says "cannot import file. Unspecified error. If I exit out of moviemaker
> > and return, the files are imported. However, I cannot drag and drop them
> > onto the storyboard. Anyone come across the same problem?
> >
> > Keith.

copy\paste that link in to your browser's address bar. Or even better set up OE as your newsreader.

Peter