Whoot! I got a GMail account! :)

But it took a Commodore 64 (in original box) w/ 10 original games and a
1541-II disk drive to swing the invitation my way.

Luckily, I have two spare C-128s, a Commodore 128-D, a Commodore Plus/4
and a Commodore 16 in my possession as well. I also have another C64
around the other house as well.

Sincerely,

Paul Allen Panks
dunric@yahoo.com

--
panks@sdf.lonestar.org

Please let's all get back to talking about interactive fiction,
shall we?

/Fredrik

"Fredrik Ramsberg" <f.r@mail.com> wrote in message
> Please let's all get back to talking about interactive fiction,
> shall we?
>
> /Fredrik

Look on the bright side of things. It was either this or another post
plugging his games.