Seeking IF Collaborator for Al Gore Site

Hello IF enthusiasts,

First some quick background: Four years ago my infant son was rescued from
HMO abuse by Vice President Al Gore. Despite the excellent care that Mr.
Gore helped to arrange, last month my son finally lost his battle with the
injuries he suffered at birth.

http://www.babyian.com

Long before Ian died, as a friend of Al and Tipper's, I decided (without
consulting them) to create an Al Gore grassroots website:

http://www.AlGoreDemocrats.com

It's become one of the largest websites of its kind on the net.

Gore supporters have been through a very difficult four years. I have
decided to tackle a couple of projects to raise their morale and have a
little more fun with politics. I want to create at least one, and possibly
a series, of very small IF games to play on the site itself.

I have several ideas, but I'm open to suggestions. I've been reading up on
Inform and have been able to create very, very simplistic rooms and compile
them (basically took a tutorial game and changed the text around for
testing purposes).

Are there any IF authors around with an interest in collaborating /
brainstorming some ideas?

Thanks,
Dylan Malone
Co-Founder, www.AlGoreDemocrats.com

Dylan Malone <dylan@algoredemocrats.com> wrote in message news:<2004062119550516807%dylan@algoredemocratscom>...
snip

> I have several ideas, but I'm open to suggestions. I've been reading up on
> Inform and have been able to create very, very simplistic rooms and compile
> them (basically took a tutorial game and changed the text around for
> testing purposes).
>
> Are there any IF authors around with an interest in collaborating /
> brainstorming some ideas?
>
> Thanks,
> Dylan Malone
> Co-Founder, www.AlGoreDemocrats.com

I don't know inform myself. I'm learning TADS at the moment. Just
thaught you might want to try posting to rec.arts.int-fiction.
R.A.I-F is set up more for authors and you might get more and faster
plots and concepts; game players know what they like to play.
good luck