harley

Distinguished
Aug 10, 2004

I cannot display the volume icon to display on taskbar. Error message says i
am missing snd32vol file, insert my oroginal cd and download this file. I
cannot find the file on my cd. Your assistance will be appreciated!
--
Roaddog

Harley <Harley@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I cannot display the volume icon to display on taskbar. Error message says i
>am missing snd32vol file, insert my oroginal cd and download this file. I
>cannot find the file on my cd. Your assistance will be appreciated!

See "Volume Icon Is Not Displayed in the Notification Area, and You
Receive an Error Message When You Try to Add It"
(http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=319095).

--
(tm)
ICQ: 192649233