Zork 1

I have a walk-thru for Zork-I.
You are in the timber room, drop everything BUT the screwdriver and
you can fit thru a crack to the West (Drafty room). You need the
screwdriver to turn a switch...

Funny thing is, my Zork-I won't let me get thru the crack with the
screwdriver!
invent shows that I am only carrying the screwdriver!

Ben Yates wrote:

> I have a walk-thru for Zork-I.
> You are in the timber room, drop everything BUT the screwdriver and
> you can fit thru a crack to the West (Drafty room). You need the
> screwdriver to turn a switch...
>
> Funny thing is, my Zork-I won't let me get thru the crack with the
> screwdriver!
> invent shows that I am only carrying the screwdriver!

Just put the screwdriver in the basket with the other stuff you need.

Brian Rodenborn