Right Click

hey people... i would like to ask for some advise
i just installed my brother computer with windows xp professional with
service pack 2. i am running on Amd 900mhz , 256 RAM, Geforce 2 , for my
brother computer

the problem is this
after the installation is complete... i tried to right click.. and everytime
i right click.. my whole screen just refresh it self and all the application
running on it will close.... and refuses to open the right click command..

is there any help that could be given to solve this problem..
1 answer Last reply
More about right click

    Jeff wrote:

    > hey people... i would like to ask for some advise
    > i just installed my brother computer with windows xp professional with
    > service pack 2. i am running on Amd 900mhz , 256 RAM, Geforce 2 , for
    > my brother computer
    >
    > the problem is this
    > after the installation is complete... i tried to right click.. and
    > everytime i right click.. my whole screen just refresh it self and all
    > the application running on it will close.... and refuses to open the
    > right click command..
    >
    > is there any help that could be given to solve this problem..

    Right-click is slow or weird behavior caused by context menu handlers -

    Right click causes an error and crashes Explorer.exe after installing
    Windows XP SP2 - http://www.winxptutor.com/sp2/divxcrash.htm

    Slow right-click and other issues -

    Manage the context-menu entries for folders, drives and Namespace
    objects - http://windowsxp.mvps.org/context_folders.htm

    And make sure you've installed all current drivers for the hardware;
    i.e., motherboard, video card, sound card, etc. - particularly the
    video card.

    Malke
    --
    MS-MVP Windows User/Shell