HELP!!!MALL TYCOON

I INSTALLED MALL TYCOON AND WHEN I CLICK ON THE ICON TO PLAY IT, IT SAYS
MALL.EXE HAS ENCOUNTERED A PROBLEM AND NEEDS TO CLOSE.....WHAT DO I DO??? I
HAVE WINDOWS XP HOME EDITION,,PLEASE HELP.

i don't really appricate your use of capital letters in your post. Perhaps
you shud learn to use the caps locks key, before attemping to use your
computer for adavanced things like games.

"TIFFANY22" <TIFFANY22@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I INSTALLED MALL TYCOON AND WHEN I CLICK ON THE ICON TO PLAY IT, IT SAYS
> MALL.EXE HAS ENCOUNTERED A PROBLEM AND NEEDS TO CLOSE.....WHAT DO I DO???
> HAVE WINDOWS XP HOME EDITION,,PLEASE HELP.

Is your computer up to date, with all of the updates, do u have a recent
virus scanner, spyware... did you try reinstalling the game... i dont relly
care about all caps in your post, i have to use caps at work... it makes me
mad ^_^