macromedia projector

Macromedia Projecter is causing an error and needs to close, on a game i
downloaded from Real Player. When I send error report they do not have a
solution to the problem. This is the message after I send the error,

An analyst at Microsoft has investigated this problem and determined that an
unknown error occurred in Flash Player. This software was created by
Macromedia, Inc..

Can anyone help please?
1 answer Last reply
More about macromedia projector

    Hi Michelle,

    First thing you should do is visit Macromedia.com's support
    section to download and reinstall their Projector application.

    --
    Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

    Microsoft's Game Support Center: http://www.support.microsoft.com/games

    "Michelle" <michelle@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8FC5412C-7CCD-4BB6-872C-A93C3D03E7B6@microsoft.com...
    | Macromedia Projecter is causing an error and needs to close, on a game i
    | downloaded from Real Player. When I send error report they do not have a
    | solution to the problem. This is the message after I send the error,
    |
    | An analyst at Microsoft has investigated this problem and determined that an
    | unknown error occurred in Flash Player. This software was created by
    | Macromedia, Inc..
    |
    | Can anyone help please?

Macromedia Games Microsoft Projector Video Games