macromedia projector

Last response: in Video Games
Share
May 8, 2005 2:47:01 PM

Macromedia Projecter is causing an error and needs to close, on a game i
downloaded from Real Player. When I send error report they do not have a
solution to the problem. This is the message after I send the error,

An analyst at Microsoft has investigated this problem and determined that an
unknown error occurred in Flash Player. This software was created by
Macromedia, Inc..

Can anyone help please?

More about : macromedia projector

Anonymous
May 8, 2005 5:51:25 PM

Hi Michelle,

First thing you should do is visit Macromedia.com's support
section to download and reinstall their Projector application.

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

Microsoft's Game Support Center: http://www.support.microsoft.com/games

!