Outrage! Poposterous!

Appalled! What is this!

http://webhome.idirect.com/~dswxyz/ifindex.html

I am labeled as Black Sheep. Improbable! What have I done to deserve
this? Wait, I cannot and will not be labeled on the same line as Paul
Allen Panks. The man is a looney! Do I not support the group by
eliminating dumb posts and do I not plot to create quality games?

A.P. Hill
Baaaaahhhhh

aphill@altavista.com (A.P. Hill) wrote:
> Appalled! What is this!
>
> http://webhome.idirect.com/~dswxyz/ifindex.html
>
> I am labeled as Black Sheep. Improbable! What have I done to deserve
> this? Wait, I cannot and will not be labeled on the same line as Paul
> Allen Panks. The man is a looney! Do I not support the group by
> eliminating dumb posts and do I not plot to create quality games?
>
> A.P. Hill
> Baaaaahhhhh

Well, A.P., I suppose I owe you an explanation, since you asked. The
people I've listed under the 'Black Sheep' heading are those I've
found to be especially annoying and/or obnoxious in one way or
another, that's all. The labelling has nothing to do with the quality
of anyone's games. Nor does it mean that I think all annoying people
are annoying for the same reasons.

What did you do to deserve this? You racked up an incredible amount of
bad karma with your early Amissville promotions, and it shouldn't be a
surprise that people like me still hold that against you, even years
later. For what it's worth, you've become more tolerable since those
early days. I've noticed that you're not always a self-centered
opinioned jerk. Sometimes you're actually helpful and care what other
people think. Which will all help in the long run, but you're still
going to be regarded as a Black Sheep for some time yet.

In the meantime, I do consider you a contributing member of the IF
community who has a webpage that I've heard about. If that wasn't the
case, I wouldn't bother linking to your site at all.

-- David Welbourn

A.P.:

Black sheep do not live in Norway. They prance around in Sweden.

Bzzzzt!!!! What's that? That's my phone ringing.

"Hello? Oh, your name is I Don't Care? Thanks for the information."

"...If you'd like to make a call, please hangup and try your call again.
If you need help, please dial your operator..."

A.P. Hill = A Plain Hippy

Sincerely,

Paul Allen Panks
dunric@yahoo.com

--
panks@sdf.lonestar.org

How long do I have to wait until I can kiss Emily Short on the mouth?

A.P. Hill
IF Lova

In article <61188078.0407110949.76623a76@posting.google.com>,
A.P. Hill <aphill@altavista.com> wrote:
>How long do I have to wait until I can kiss Emily Short on the mouth?

It's not a question of time, so much as it is of achievement. You have
to work your way up to that.

We'll think about considering the possibility of entertaining your
question after you've kissed both PAP and Jacek on the genitals,
and have sufficient documentation thereof.

Adam, not speaking for the IF Cabal, which doesn't exist

TRENDING THREADS