[ANN] New Website

Hi everyone,

I put up first page of my website today. I am not very good at HTML, but
I am trying to learn.

http://home.maine.rr.com/ifpage/

Cheers,
Matthew Perkins
sdcomp@maine.rr.com
7 answers Last reply
More about website
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.int-fiction (More info?)

    Matthew Perkins <sdcomp@maine.rr.com> wrote in message news:<_LBIc.58915$bp1.44843@twister.nyroc.rr.com>...
    > Hi everyone,
    >
    > I put up first page of my website today. I am not very good at HTML, but
    > I am trying to learn.
    >
    > http://home.maine.rr.com/ifpage/
    >
    > Cheers,
    > Matthew Perkins
    > sdcomp@maine.rr.com

    On behalf of Santoonie Corporation, we thank you. Your site is off
    to a great start, please inform us of updates.

    I'm a fan of Amissville too and continue to work with it's gripping
    story. We owe you, as well as many other adventurers, the saga which
    continues to be a work in progress. Our agenda for another Amissville
    update is spring 2005.

    Tilli
    CEO, Santoonie Corporation
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.int-fiction (More info?)

    Matthew Perkins wrote:

    > Hi everyone,
    >
    > I put up first page of my website today. I am not very good at HTML,
    > but I am trying to learn.

    You included (gasp) "Amissville" on your top 25. Is this a joke, or are you
    serious about it?
  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.int-fiction (More info?)

    Nikos,

    Yes I am serious. Amissville has great replay value. Like try giving the
    gord to NPCs. This game is for the player who tries everything, like trying
    to kiss Merlin in Once and Future.

    Cheers,
    Matthew Perkins
    sdcomp@maine.rr.com

    "Nikos Chantziaras" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message
    > Matthew Perkins wrote:
    > >
    > > Hi everyone,
    > >
    > > I put up first page of my website today. I am not very good at HTML,
    > > but I am trying to learn.
    >
    > You included (gasp) "Amissville" on your top 25. Is this a joke, or are
    you
    > serious about it?

  4. Archived from groups: rec.games.int-fiction (More info?)

    Matthew Perkins wrote:

    > Nikos,
    >
    > Yes I am serious. Amissville has great replay value. Like try giving
    > the gord to NPCs. This game is for the player who tries everything,
    > like trying to kiss Merlin in Once and Future.

    Thanks. I just wanted to know to whom I'm talking to.
  5. Archived from groups: rec.games.int-fiction (More info?)

    Nikos,

    For the record my other choice for Amissville was Tinseltown Blues. I just
    thought Amissville was funnier.

    > Matthew Perkins wrote:
    > >
    > > Nikos,
    > >
    > > Yes I am serious. Amissville has great replay value. Like try giving
    > > the gord to NPCs. This game is for the player who tries everything,
    > > like trying to kiss Merlin in Once and Future.
    >
    > Thanks. I just wanted to know to whom I'm talking to.

  6. Archived from groups: rec.games.int-fiction (More info?)

    Matthew Perkins <sdcomp@maine.rr.com> wrote in message news:<_LBIc.58915$bp1.44843@twister.nyroc.rr.com>...
    > Hi everyone,
    >
    > I put up first page of my website today. I am not very good at HTML, but
    > I am trying to learn.

    I can believe you left off Curses and Jigsaw or don't you
    know about them?
  7. Archived from groups: rec.games.int-fiction (More info?)

    Al,

    Yes I know these games, the list will be the 50 best when finished and
    Curses or both will be there. I was looking for that kind of feedback before
    I did the 50 best.

    Cheers,
    Matthew Perkins
    sdcomp@maine.rr.com

    "Al" <radical1@qadas.com> wrote in message
    > Matthew Perkins <sdcomp@maine.rr.com> wrote in message
    > > Hi everyone,
    > >
    > > I put up first page of my website today. I am not very good at HTML, but
    > > I am trying to learn.
    > >

    > I can believe you left off Curses and Jigsaw or don't you
    > know about them?

HTML Games Video Games