[ZORK] New link

Hello Zorkers.

Just wanted to notify you that I'm rebuilting my Zork site and that I
opened a forum to discuss deeply about Zork.

Ok, this saga is longtime gone, but I still believe there are other
Zork lovers all around that would like to talk more about the Zork
world.

Anyway,
here's the link.

Cheers!

Http://www.FrobozzMagicCo.com

Very, very nice. Makes me feel nostalgic. Sigh.