YPC module Error

Can anyone tell why everytime I try to go on the internet I get an error that
says.

YPC Module has encountered a problem and needs to close.

This stops me from going on to the internet, I've scanned my computer for
spyware and virus it is clean.
5 answers Last reply
More about module error

    This looks like it could be something to do with "Yahoo Parental Control" if
    you are using SBC Yahoo DSL or Yahoo Dial-up then you should check your
    settings.

    I can not find any reference to this error relating to Microsoft.

    If this does solve your problem reply back and double check the error and
    post the exact message.

    --
    Good Day
    River Rat

    "Dwayne" <Dwayne@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    Can anyone tell why everytime I try to go on the internet I get an error
    that
    says.

    YPC Module has encountered a problem and needs to close.

    This stops me from going on to the internet, I've scanned my computer for
    spyware and virus it is clean.

    Yes it was a problem with SBC Yahoo thank you

    "River_Rat" wrote:

    > This looks like it could be something to do with "Yahoo Parental Control" if
    > you are using SBC Yahoo DSL or Yahoo Dial-up then you should check your
    > settings.
    >
    > I can not find any reference to this error relating to Microsoft.
    >
    > If this does solve your problem reply back and double check the error and
    > post the exact message.
    >
    > --
    > Good Day
    > River Rat
    >

    > "Dwayne" <Dwayne@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Can anyone tell why everytime I try to go on the internet I get an error
    > that
    > says.
    >
    > YPC Module has encountered a problem and needs to close.
    >
    > This stops me from going on to the internet, I've scanned my computer for
    > spyware and virus it is clean.

    Your Welcome
    Glad to Help..:)

    --

    "River_Rat" wrote:

    > This looks like it could be something to do with "Yahoo Parental Control" if
    > you are using SBC Yahoo DSL or Yahoo Dial-up then you should check your
    > settings.
    >
    > I can not find any reference to this error relating to Microsoft.
    >
    > If this does solve your problem reply back and double check the error and
    > post the exact message.
    >
    > --
    > Good Day
    > River Rat
    >

    > "Dwayne" <Dwayne@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Can anyone tell why everytime I try to go on the internet I get an error
    > that
    > says.
    >
    > YPC Module has encountered a problem and needs to close.
    >
    > This stops me from going on to the internet, I've scanned my computer for
    > spyware and virus it is clean.

    If this is a sbc yahoo thing... how do you address the problem? Call SBC or is the solution in the settings?
  5. Solution.....Switch to Windows Vista Home Premium, XP is too outdated to worry about errors!

Microsoft Internet Windows XP