YPC module Error

July 5, 2005 2:45:05 PM

Can anyone tell why everytime I try to go on the internet I get an error that
says.

YPC Module has encountered a problem and needs to close.

This stops me from going on to the internet, I've scanned my computer for
spyware and virus it is clean.

More about : ypc module error

Anonymous
July 5, 2005 5:31:38 PM

This looks like it could be something to do with "Yahoo Parental Control" if
you are using SBC Yahoo DSL or Yahoo Dial-up then you should check your
settings.

I can not find any reference to this error relating to Microsoft.

If this does solve your problem reply back and double check the error and
post the exact message.

--
Good Day
River Rat

"Dwayne" <Dwayne@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
Can anyone tell why everytime I try to go on the internet I get an error
that
says.

YPC Module has encountered a problem and needs to close.

This stops me from going on to the internet, I've scanned my computer for
spyware and virus it is clean.
July 5, 2005 5:31:39 PM

Yes it was a problem with SBC Yahoo thank you

"River_Rat" wrote:

> This looks like it could be something to do with "Yahoo Parental Control" if
> you are using SBC Yahoo DSL or Yahoo Dial-up then you should check your
> settings.
>
> I can not find any reference to this error relating to Microsoft.
>
> If this does solve your problem reply back and double check the error and
> post the exact message.
>
> --
> Good Day
> River Rat
>

> "Dwayne" <Dwayne@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Can anyone tell why everytime I try to go on the internet I get an error
> that
> says.
>
> YPC Module has encountered a problem and needs to close.
>
> This stops me from going on to the internet, I've scanned my computer for
> spyware and virus it is clean.

July 5, 2005 8:20:58 PM

Your Welcome
Glad to Help..:)

--

"River_Rat" wrote:

> This looks like it could be something to do with "Yahoo Parental Control"
> if
> you are using SBC Yahoo DSL or Yahoo Dial-up then you should check your
> settings.
>
> I can not find any reference to this error relating to Microsoft.
>
> If this does solve your problem reply back and double check the error and
> post the exact message.
>
> --
> Good Day
> River Rat
>

> "Dwayne" <Dwayne@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Can anyone tell why everytime I try to go on the internet I get an error
> that
> says.
>
> YPC Module has encountered a problem and needs to close.
>
> This stops me from going on to the internet, I've scanned my computer for
> spyware and virus it is clean.

January 31, 2009 10:52:38 PM

"River_Rat" wrote:

> This looks like it could be something to do with "Yahoo Parental Control" if
> you are using SBC Yahoo DSL or Yahoo Dial-up then you should check your
> settings.
>
> I can not find any reference to this error relating to Microsoft.
>
> If this does solve your problem reply back and double check the error and
> post the exact message.
>
> --
> Good Day
> River Rat
>

> "Dwayne" <Dwayne@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Can anyone tell why everytime I try to go on the internet I get an error
> that
> says.
>
> YPC Module has encountered a problem and needs to close.
>
> This stops me from going on to the internet, I've scanned my computer for
> spyware and virus it is clean.

If this is a sbc yahoo thing... how do you address the problem? Call SBC or is the solution in the settings?

February 1, 2009 10:46:45 PM

Solution.....Switch to Windows Vista Home Premium, XP is too outdated to worry about errors!
!