Sign in with
Your question

Windows 7 disk wont install

Last response: in Windows 7
September 4, 2012 9:38:43 PM

so i just built my first costume pc and i am trying to install windows 7 so i plop the cd in and run from it it loads the files and goes past the orbs get to what looks like a log in screen but nothing there were it is supposed to ask for a lague it does not have that screen
what is suposted to look like this

looks like this

a b $ Windows 7
September 5, 2012 1:18:33 AM

those links don't work.
m
l
September 5, 2012 1:48:05 AM

i updated the links
m
l
Related resources
a b $ Windows 7
September 5, 2012 2:25:12 AM

Still cannot see the pic. post it in tinypic.com or other free image hosting server will be a good choice to upload an image
m
l
September 5, 2012 2:45:26 AM

rdc85 said:
Still cannot see the pic. post it in tinypic.com or other free image hosting server will be a good choice to upload an image

ok i need help now i have the pics but still cant install
m
l
a b $ Windows 7
September 5, 2012 9:11:13 AM

Ok much better, so after selecting The Language the installation hangs or it hangs before it reach language selection...

As dodger said Download new one, u can burn it or copy (what inside the iso) to flash disk and boot from the flash disk.....

edit: u can use flash disk as an option for installation if u had bad optical drive..
m
l
September 5, 2012 9:22:55 AM

Try installing the Windows using another Disc. The Disc you are using for the installation might be corrupted or some files are missing from it.
m
l
September 6, 2012 5:10:22 PM

i dont know what the problem was but it is a mystery i left it on all night and walla the screen poped up asking to install next thin i see is it holding on the setup is loding screed but soon that went away and i installed windows
m
l
a b $ Windows 7
September 6, 2012 6:03:32 PM

glad to hear it all works out
m
l
!