Sign in with
Your question

Duplicate email messages

Last response: in Windows 7
September 4, 2012 10:21:18 PM

HI
We have a new computer and now our email messages from two of our addresses are duplicated. The third address seems OK. We receive emails on gmail, read them on Windows Live Mail. We need to see all accounts at one time and on two devices.
Help!
Thank you
Barbara
September 6, 2012 12:58:37 AM

Bug1020 said:
HI
We have a new computer and now our email messages from two of our addresses are duplicated. The third address seems OK. We receive emails on gmail, read them on Windows Live Mail. We need to see all accounts at one time and on two devices.
Help!
Thank you
Barbara

Many way's to work with this problem, your question is but a piece of many issues that make this medium for mail work and confusion for many. You can setup pretty much any account to collect mail from another. So it's a matter of preference as to which you would like to interface with.

I'll offer you these options for your question below.

For Gmail
@rapportive: photos, notes and social contact profiles for Gmail. Try it! http://rapportive.com/

Unifyo;
in the chrome store or http://unifyo.tumblr.com
You can add multiple addresses to this and build useful data information on your contacts, easily from anywhere their info is online - This is an awesome tool I have been using now for a couple weeks, not for the beginner yet.

***THE TWO ABOVE OPTIONS WORKING IN A GMAIL ACCOUNTS IS REALLY WORKING VERY NICELY FOR ME CURRENTLY***

Windows Live;
just started using Outlook online for their hotmail / live interface. It's an option you can currently toggle now & has some advantages just like all the network program's do - I like it and this should work well if you setup your accounts to collect from the sources only once perhaps? (set the "leave original message on the server" box in configuration.)

Of course Using a mail client like Thunderbird or Outlook;
are very nice, bringing the messages local with more options for the user. It could be configured to download your messages to all devices desired - just make sure you set "leave the message on the server" box checked in configuration settings.

Yahoo;
has a very nice interface which I will highly recommend for many of their features and applications are pretty slick. Login and go to "MyYahoo" to setup your personal page & tabs, here is where you can stream, collect a large variety of your data from readers, email accounts, & blogs etc for display on a custom themed page with custom tabs.

good luck to you!

>"<

m
l
!