Hi:

I've noted that when using hyperlinks in the lastest winglulxe version
the mouse pointer disappear when overpassing the hyperlinks. I don't
remember if on early version that works well, but I don't remember
that this was in that way. Is a bug?

Whatever, just reporting.

See you!

Urbatain.

Urbatain wrote:
> I've noted that when using hyperlinks in the lastest winglulxe version
> the mouse pointer disappear when overpassing the hyperlinks. I don't
> remember if on early version that works well, but I don't remember
> that this was in that way. Is a bug?

It's a bug (in Windows Glk) that only shows up when using any of the
translation DLLs: you can get the proper cursor back renaming GlkEspanol.dll
and then restarting Windows Glulxe. The bug has probably always been there.

I'll add it to the list of things to look at for the next release.

David