What is Westfront PC?

My friend Cleve was telling me it was his favorite interactive fiction game.
(He's played through it several times.) Has anybody heard of it?
7 answers Last reply
More about what westfront
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.int-fiction (More info?)

    "Manthey" <none@address.com> wrote:
    > My friend Cleve was telling me it was his favorite interactive fiction
    game.
    > (He's played through it several times.) Has anybody heard of it?

    Baf's guide has several "Westfront" games listed for various platforms:

    http://www.wurb.com/if/

    S.
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.int-fiction (More info?)

    On Wed, 21 Jul 2004 02:10:57 -0500, "Manthey" <none@address.com> tried
    to confuse everyone with this message:

    >My friend Cleve was telling me it was his favorite interactive fiction game.
    >(He's played through it several times.) Has anybody heard of it?

    Never.

    --
    |Here you can see, how awful I'm at Quake speedrunning| Grue(at)mail.ru|
    |E1M1 :29 E1M5 :19 E2M1 :10 E3M2 :22 E4M5 :15,===""================;
    |E1M2 :36 E1M6 :11 E2M3 :27 E4M1 :30 E4M6 :24|->grue3.tripod.com<--|
    |E1M3_:43__E1M7_:14__E3M1_:43__E4M2_:52__END__:37;================[4*72]
  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.int-fiction (More info?)

    "Manthey" <none@address.com> wrote in

    > My friend Cleve was telling me it was his favorite interactive fiction
    > game. (He's played through it several times.) Has anybody heard of
    > it?

    Troll-o-meter 1 out of 10.

    Knight37
  4. Archived from groups: rec.games.int-fiction (More info?)

    "Knight37" <knight37m@email.com> wrote in message
    > "Manthey" <none@address.com> wrote in
    >
    > > My friend Cleve was telling me it was his favorite interactive fiction
    > > game. (He's played through it several times.) Has anybody heard of
    > > it?
    >
    > Troll-o-meter 1 out of 10.

    What do you mean?
  5. Archived from groups: rec.games.int-fiction (More info?)

    grue@mail.ru (Timofei Shatrov) wrote in

    > Never.

    Nope, me either. Never heard of any such thing.

    --
    Keep on tranglin.
    www.planetsomething.com

    Manthey wrote:

    > Knight37 wrote:
    > >
    > > Manthey wrote:
    > >
    > > > My friend Cleve was telling me it was his favorite interactive
    > > > fiction game. (He's played through it several times.) Has
    > > > anybody heard of it?
    > >
    > > Troll-o-meter 1 out of 10.
    >
    > What do you mean?

    Troll-o-meter 2 out of 10 :*)
  7. Archived from groups: rec.games.int-fiction (More info?)

    "Manthey" <none@address.com> wrote in message news:<10fs5o19p6c4j38@corp.supernews.com>...
    > My friend Cleve was telling me it was his favorite interactive fiction game.
    > (He's played through it several times.) Has anybody heard of it?

    Enough about the game, I want to hear more about Cleve. Where does he
    work? What are his hobbies? What is the history surrounding the
    surname?

    A.P. Hill

Games Video Games