What is Westfront PC?

My friend Cleve was telling me it was his favorite interactive fiction game.
(He's played through it several times.) Has anybody heard of it?

"Manthey" <none@address.com> wrote:
> My friend Cleve was telling me it was his favorite interactive fiction
game.
> (He's played through it several times.) Has anybody heard of it?

Baf's guide has several "Westfront" games listed for various platforms:

http://www.wurb.com/if/

S.

On Wed, 21 Jul 2004 02:10:57 -0500, "Manthey" <none@address.com> tried
to confuse everyone with this message:

>My friend Cleve was telling me it was his favorite interactive fiction game.
>(He's played through it several times.) Has anybody heard of it?

Never.

--
|Here you can see, how awful I'm at Quake speedrunning| Grue(at)mail.ru|
|E1M1 :29 E1M5 :19 E2M1 :10 E3M2 :22 E4M5 :15,===""================;
|E1M2 :36 E1M6 :11 E2M3 :27 E4M1 :30 E4M6 :24|->grue3.tripod.com<--|

"Manthey" <none@address.com> wrote in

> My friend Cleve was telling me it was his favorite interactive fiction
> game. (He's played through it several times.) Has anybody heard of
> it?

Troll-o-meter 1 out of 10.

Knight37

"Knight37" <knight37m@email.com> wrote in message
> "Manthey" <none@address.com> wrote in
>
> > My friend Cleve was telling me it was his favorite interactive fiction
> > game. (He's played through it several times.) Has anybody heard of
> > it?
>
> Troll-o-meter 1 out of 10.

What do you mean?

grue@mail.ru (Timofei Shatrov) wrote in

> Never.

Nope, me either. Never heard of any such thing.

--
Keep on tranglin.
www.planetsomething.com

Manthey wrote:

> Knight37 wrote:
> >
> > Manthey wrote:
> >
> > > My friend Cleve was telling me it was his favorite interactive
> > > fiction game. (He's played through it several times.) Has
> > > anybody heard of it?
> >
> > Troll-o-meter 1 out of 10.
>
> What do you mean?

Troll-o-meter 2 out of 10 :*)

"Manthey" <none@address.com> wrote in message news:<10fs5o19p6c4j38@corp.supernews.com>...
> My friend Cleve was telling me it was his favorite interactive fiction game.
> (He's played through it several times.) Has anybody heard of it?

Enough about the game, I want to hear more about Cleve. Where does he
work? What are his hobbies? What is the history surrounding the
surname?

A.P. Hill